Sunday, December 27, 2009

Happy Anniversary

Today marks our 1 year anniversary! I cannot believe how fast it has flown by! It is just as beautiful of a day today, as it was one year ago. Here are some of my favorite memories from our first year together:

-Honeymoon to Disneyland
-Our first night in our apt. freezing our bums off!
-Mario Kart on Sunday afternoons
-Breaking in Alexander
-Having someone to cook dinner for!
-Our summer in China
-NOT having a baby (ha ha)
-You finally getting to kiss me on the 'A' at my graduation
-Me becoming the sugar mama and getting my first real job
-Moving 3 times in 1 year (more a pain than a delight, but funny all the same)
-Running a 5K together
-Attending all the BYU home games this season
-Being Mr. and Mrs. Incredible for Halloween
-Canoeing down the Provo River
-Starting the Band, the PP's
-Climbing to the top of Angels Landing down in Zion
-Witnessing The Great Wall of China together
-Celebrating the 1st of many Christmas's together

If possible, I love you even more now than I did before. Thank you for being my best friend now, and always. Remember, "Do you know what you are getting yourself into?"

XOXO

-Wifey






2 comments:

Nick and Megan said...

YEAH!! You guys are so cute. Happy Anniversary!!!

Niederfam said...

Ahhh......One whole year!!!!!! It's all down hill from here!!! he he he ......;)