Friday, April 27, 2012

Five on Friday

1- It is almost May which means that I can almost say that I will be home next month!!  In case you can't tell, I'm a little excited!!

2- I was able to go to a sample sale today with hundreds of items from Carters and Oshkosh.  All items were only $5!!!  It was so much fun and I got way too many things, but who cares?  Picture of all the goods I brought home below.
(some of these are gifts...which is why one of them looks like it's for a boy- because it is!)


3- The friend I went to the sample sale with also needed to go to Costco so I happily tagged along. I love Costco but we can't yet justify buying a membership.  I was able to get some favorites like freeze dried fruits and dried mangoes.  We even got several yummy samples while there.  Do you have favorites from Costco?  Share!

4- Lately I've been pulling out my George Foreman grill and using it for recipes like Asian BBQ Chicken. This week I felt like it was time for homemade burgers. Boy was I glad we did!  It was a simple meal, left hardly and dishes, and was utterly delicous!

5- Tonight our ward had a Fiesta Night!!!  We had delicious home made Cafe Rio and enjoyed lots of chips and salsa, photos booths, friends and even some Mexican dancers!!  It was a really fun night!
Some of the dancers
La Familia Pugh

1 comment:

Rachel said...

We don't have a Costco membership either so it's such a treat to go with friends and family. We always stock up on uncooked tortillas!