Friday, April 20, 2012

Five on Friday

1- I get my husband back today :)  He just finished a very difficult round of tests and only has one more test block until he is finished with his first year!!!  So proud of you, we love you Zacky!

2- I'm proud to say that dinner for tonight is already made!!  All I need to do is put it in the oven later :)  I made Upside Down French Toast.  I haven't made it before but I figure you can't go wrong with french toast, right?! 

3- Elise is teething and is getting in several molars at the same time which makes for a miserable baby and mama day or night :(  Why oh why must the teething process take so long?

4- In an effort to feed my love for movies and save money, I have started to put holds on lots of movies at the local library.  Did you know that most libraries have most new release movies?  If you are willing to wait out the hold period, it is your for the watching and free too :)  Plus, it is pretty exciting getting that email telling me that my items have arrived!

5- Elise is starting to figure out words and what other things do!!  It is so much fun to see her figure these things out!   She loves to bring me shoes to put on her feet, pick up the phone and put it up to her ear and talk talk talk, and just this morning she picked up some headphones and put the bud right in her ear!  They pick up so much!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Teething stinks. And, your dinner looks so yummy! Wish I had tonight's dinner all ready.

Amy Lovell said...

I've seen that french toast recipe floating around pinterest, you'll have to let me know if it's as good as it looks/sounds!

Elizabeth said...

I love your 5 for Friday. I may have to copy you.