My friend Shauna tagged me in the Honest Blogger Tag. Here are the rules. List ten Honest things about myself and tag 10 other bloggers who I think are honest in their blogging to do the same!
1.I had a ski pass starting in 8th grade though a senior in high school- Utah does awesome student deals. SO, when I would go skiing for the day, my friend Megan and I would make this huge game out of lying to our fellow lift riders. You know the usual lift questions...we would always pretend we were from New York, or that we were twins (ski gear covers you up well). Good times lying to all those people.
2.I hated pizza when I was little. Weird huh? I'm pretty sure if I dug through our mud room at home, I'd find my 2nd grade VIP poster with that info listed on it. Not sure when I grew out of it, but I do think it is delicious and have for quite some time.
3. My body goes in weird spurts of being allergic to things. In junior high I had to put nail polish on anything metal- all the rivets, buttons on my pants, watches, etc. Somehow I 'grew' out of that and now suddenly only my ears are allergic to metal now. It makes wearing all my earrings very frustrated.
4. People have told me before that I look like Anne Hathaway when she is in The Princess Diaries. I hope they mean the Anne Hathaway POST makeover. Either way, I love that movie even though it was made for 13 year olds. Its one of my 'comfort' movies I could watch over and over again.
5. I have the shortest legs ever and the tallest torso. I'm taller than most boys sitting down but they have about 6 inches of leg on me.
6. I brush my teeth with warm water. It feels better to my sensitive teeth and I convince myself that the heat makes my teeth cleaner. Which I'm sure it doesn't. But I will pretend.
7.I brush my hair like Marsha Brady. Its ridiculous. But I love to do it. Honestly, ALL THE TIME.
8. I love Macaroni and Cheese. It HAS to be Kraft and it HAS to be Three Cheese Macaroni. Nothing can compare. I'm telling you- its amazing. Go try it!
9. Nothing makes me feel better than teaching my students how to do something they have NO idea how to do. I get to have that "I taught them that!" moment. Its a pretty great feeling and I'm sure you Mom's out there get to have that everyday with your kids.
10. I'm contemplating buying a Snuggie. They look like the dumbest thing ever but also a fabulous idea. Don't be surprised if you see me with one in the next few months. Who's with me???
I tag: Liz Pugh, Nicole Pendleton, Nat Niederhauser (the original ha ha), Aubrey Bickmore, Lacy Johnson, Kristen Halligan, Laura Miller, Melissa Cleverly, Erin Page and Erin Huband.