Monday, July 11, 2011

First Foods!

I have a lot to update you on- not that anything very exciting has happened, but I need to post them for memorys sake!  We gave Elise her first solid foods a few weeks ago right after she turned 6 months old!  I can't believe that it has already been 6 months- I know that is such a cliche' but I have to say I agree with it!  We started her with rice cereal and she really liked her first attempt at food and since then it has been so-so.  She liked carrots and green beans are okay and thought the mixed veggies were just okay.   It has been fun to have her be able to eat real food but definitely messy and time consuming!
 Not sure if she wants to swallow...
 She likes it!
We have to hold her back otherwise she leans forward and bends in half!!

No comments: