Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween!

Last night for Halloween, we had a little 'Ghoulish Feast' with the Phillips.  The menu consisted of: Drinking blood,worms, spiders and spider webs (dips and pizza versions). 




This Halloween I really felt like an adult since we had 5 trick-or-treaters come to our door!  It was fun and I'm glad that I was prepared!  Looks like I will have to eat all the rest of the candy by myself...dang!


 
 
After our feast, we watched Garfields Halloween and Clue.  In between movies we made sugar cookies and decorated them.  Mmmm...they sure were delicious! 

I think I speak for everyone when I say we had a great time.   Too bad it's fast Sunday today and that I can't pig out on all the junk food!  :) 


8 comments:

Greg and Sarah said...

Looks like you guys had a fun Halloween! Hey, I want to help you with Meg's shower. When are you doing it? I'd love to do anything!!!! Just let me know. :)

emily said...

looked gross and good! :) how fun.

i agree, fast sunday the very next day after halloween is no fun!

Chris and Amy Darton said...

You guys are so cute and crafty :)Glad you had fun!

Heidi Madsen said...

MMmmmmm, those treats look so good!

marie said...

very festive! how fun.

Melissa said...

Love the food. I am glad you also got to pass out some candy. =0) It is kind of fun huh. =0)

Melissa said...

Love the food. I am glad you also got to pass out some candy. =0) It is kind of fun huh. =0)

Wendy said...

Looks like fun! And I love your spider web pizza with the spider breadstick thing. Such a cool idea!