Monday, January 12, 2009

Our Home







I know, it has been such a long while since I blogged, but we have been pretty busy since the big wedding! For those of you wondering, the wedding could not have been more perfect. It was a beautiful winter day, I loved my dress, my flowers, my hair, and Zack looked soo good :) The sealing was great and it was so fun to have all of our close family and friends. The luncheon at Braza Grill was delicious!! I loved it all and thanks to our families for the cute little basket/stories you put together for us, I loved it! The reception was so much fun! Thanks to everyone who could come! It could not have gone better!

Since our fabulous honeymoon to Disneyland, we moved into our apartment in Provo, Zack started a new semester at school, and I have began my student teaching at Timpview High School. So lots of things have changed!

Here is are some pictures of our new little apartment. It has been so much fun to decorate it and make it 'our own'. It is small but we like it. So far so good :) I'll be better at posting now, promise!

12 comments:

Amy said...

EM! I went to Timpview! Do you want teacher friends? I can get you in good with several of the teachers. Who are you working with? We need to talk.

Erin Page said...

So cute! And I know we discussed this, but you we would have to same shower curtain haha! I love you and we need to play! Your apt is way cute! I need to come see it soon!

erinmalia said...

it looks like you guys have lived there for much longer than a couple of weeks. nicely done!

Shauna said...

Nice job with the decorating! Now we just have to come over and see it in person!

Niederfam said...

YEAH, home sweet home, looks GREAT, just like a newlywed place should.

Jewls said...

I love the new blog! Your apartment is so cute, you have done a great job decorating! I loved decorating our apartment, and now I am getting too much crap so I can't wait to move it into a house...someday!!

emily said...

awwww, it's totally cute! i love how you've decorated. you and your sisters are quite talented. your first home together as Zach and Emily Pugh - awwww.

Chad and Lacy Johnson said...

I like it Em!:) Especially the sign! :) Just want you to know that Chad actually helped A LOT with that thing! Anyway, It looks so cute, I want to come see it! :)

Nicole said...

Very cute! Can't wait to see it in person someday. Maybe you'll have to have us down for family night or something?? Or Sunday dinner...your choice!! ;)

Nicole said...

Ok so I was showing mom your new blog, looking at your bed to see if the pillows she got matched and I enlarged the pic to see that you do love my gift from the wedding! I see you have eaten some gummy bears :) he he

Mary Pugh said...

Cute apartment you guys! LOVE the couches! I'm so sorry you ended up with them...just know that they are passed on with love! Emily- how is teaching going? Good luck!

J and K said...

Emily! Michelle told me you had a blog and I actually found you! Your apartment is so cute!