Saturday, January 31, 2009

All you wanted to know and MORE!

This little list circulated ALL OVER Facebook, and I caved and finally did it last night. I had a pretty good time doing it and thinking back through my life and things people might not know about me. If you want to go ahead and do it yourself! Here you go!

1. When I was little, I watched the show, 'The Secret World of Alex Mack' on Nickelodeon and WISHED so badly for her powers. I thought it was esp. cool that she could turn the light off with a point of a finger.

2. I have a birth mark on my calf that is red and looks like a lobster.

3.I don't like it when people ask what my favorite movie is. It is too hard.

4. There are about 150 people on this planet that know me better as Liberty.

5. My favorite job I have ever had was working as a computer lab consultant.

6. I am obsessed with WAY too many TV shows that I would actually admit to.
7. I always like going to the dentist.

8. My one regret so far is that I never stuck with anything! When I was younger, I took violin lessons, ice skating, piano, dance, acting classes, and I didn't grow up being good at any of them! I wish I had a 'talent' that is I guess visible like those are.

9.I am more sensitive than people think I am.

10. I like everything in its place and for things to be put away and clean. Some of my pet peeves- Cupboard doors or drawers left open, when there is still time left on the microwave and nobody clears it.

11. I want to travel the world with Zack.

12. My favorite age I have been so far is 17. If I could go back and live through it again, I honestly think I would, and not change a thing.

13. When I was little, all I wanted to was to be the lead in Hillcrest's Musical. I was in the chorus twice, but never the star!

14. I played with Barbies and Fisher-Price people till I was probably 13. I don't care if you think it is lame, I was CREATIVE as heck!

15. I HATE calling people on the phone that I don't know. Even ordering pizza- I HATE it.

16. I have a ridiculously long torso. We can play the wall game if you don't believe me.

17. I love musicals. When we are older and can afford it, I want to have season tickets to a theater company of sorts.

18. I didn't realize till I dated Zack that rolls (bread) are my favorite food. I love them and can eat WAY too many of them.

19. I am so proud of myself that I will graduate from college in May.

20. My music tastes would seem to shift to the guys I dated. I always seemed to pick up what they like because I like everything, and I am grateful for that and what they introduced me too.

21. I was born in St. Louis Missouri and I wonder all the time how my life would be if I had not moved here when I was 5. I wonder how my life would have turned out.

22. I love to surprise people.

23. I want to own a boat some day and also a cabin and go there in the summers with my family and spend weeks at a time there. I think that would be amazing.

24.I love having 5 minutes of fame. If I knew I would have made it onto a crowd shot of american idol I would have gone out for it! I loved being on the news in high school for random things etc. Ha ha.

25. This was hard for me to fill out! I guess lastly, I hate when stores put holiday things out before they need to. I like holidays to have their time. Aka- I hate that right after Halloween the Christmas decorations are out and now I can find a few Easter things as well.

26. I added one more!! I HATED being engaged probably more than any other time in my life. So for all of you who told me to enjoy it, I'm sorry, it didnt work. I am so happy it is over. It was awful.

27. Ha! Now that i'm done it is easier to think of more- I hate sauce!! Ketchup, mustard, barbeque, sweet and sour, most dressings, etc. I like things PLAIN as PLAIN can be.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Quite interesting! I have no idea what the questions were, but very interesting answers :) I had no idea that you wanted to be lead in a play...who knew?! About fhe, we always read a conference talk from the previous conference, that way we read them all again before the next conference.

erinmalia said...

i'm totally with you on the open cupboards. just shut them! i'm the same with closet doors too.

and why liberty?! i've never heard that about you.

Niederfam said...

#16 ME too!!!! Shocking, right??? AND, when you have #23 INVITE us!!!!!