1) Where did you meet? Hillcrest High School, soph. year
2) How long did you date before you got married? We dated from December 2007 until we got engaged in July of 2008so 6.5?? In my defense of our short courtship, we did know each other for 6 years before. So our first date could be like date 12 in other ways.
3) How long have you been married? Ha ha ha, 3 weeks! Gotta start somewhere.
4) What is your favorite feature of his? His eyes.
5) What is your favorite quality of his? His dedication to his schoolwork.
6) Does he have a nickname for you? Honey, Ems
7) What is his favorite food? He loves chimichangas and churros and loves symphony bars
8) What is his favorite sport? He loves college football
9) When and where was your first kiss? January 3rd, in his red civic in my parent's driveway.
10) What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Eat food or creative desserts, play games
11) Do you have any children? Nope and we plan to keep it that way for a bit.
12) Does he have a hidden talent? It isn't like it is particularly hidden, but he is an AMAZING pianist and not many people know that or even more that have ever heard him.
13) How old is he? 23
14) Who said "I love you" first? He did :)
15) What is his favorite type of music? He likes all sorts. One thing I really like about Zack is that if he hears a song that he likes, it doesn't matter who it is by, he likes it without shame. His newest addition? One by the Pussycat Dolls. Ha ha. But he says his favorite band is Angels and Airwaves.
16) What do you admire the most about him? His ambition and hard work to never give up on something he really wants. He is not easily discouraged.
17) Do you think he will read this? Yes. He loves to hear what I say about him. He keeps peeking over my shoulder as I do it now.