Thursday, May 17, 2012

Things I love....

My Family
We took this picture on Mother's Day.  It is so rare that we are all dressed up and that we take a picture all together, I wanted to make sure to capture the moment.  I sure do love my little family and especially Elise wearing that darling dress!

Baby Feet
How cute are these little baby feet?  I kiss them all the time :)  I painted my toe nails the other day and Elise watched very curiously and when I switched to do hers she was very excited.  When I finished she stomped around giggling.  How adorable. 

2 comments:

Rachel said...

So cute! I want to paint Jilly's nails but I don't think she'd be able to sit long enough to let them dry!

Shauna said...

Check out those cute toes! It's probably a little too early to do Peyton's, but that will be fun one day... Although I can't remember the last time I painted my toenails! SAD!