Friday, December 16, 2011

Home for the Holidays

We have been having so much fun being back in Utah for the holidays!  There is so much to do and so many friends and family to catchup with, we've been having a blast!
 It doesn't take long for Elise to find the stairs anywhere she goes!  It is by far her favorite thing!  She will be entertained for hours on here but that also means that I get my workout for the day!  She knows how to go up but not down so I have to keep a close eye on her.  She sure does love it!
 She had a blast playing with the toys at Grandma Galbraith's house!  She loved the talking Winnie-the-Pooh phone.  She laughed and giggled at it all day long.
 She has had all sorts of junk food and treats that come with Christmastime!
 We pulled out my old tickle me Elmo for Elise and she loved it!  What a precious picture!  I love this one!
 Here she is trapping herself in small spaces.  What a goof- we love this girl!
Told you she loved this phone!  It is pretty great :)  It is going to be so hard to go back to Wisconsin after all of the fun we have been having with family!

No comments: