Thursday, March 18, 2010

LUCKY

How great does this cake look?! Ok ok....so I'm a little biased of course but I was very pleased with how it turned out! This month I am taking a Wilton cake decorating class with my friend Shauna- we are having a great time! This is the cake I made this week. It is very pretty not to mention delicious! This week our 'test' was to do a star tip cake.

In other photos, here is a picture of my March decor. I made the plaque the other day with my sisters at a craft day. We had a great time. Notice my rolo candy. It is supposed to be gold . Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone!

6 comments:

Niederfam said...

LOVE the cake!!! Well done, be proud!!! AND, why did you not use one of my FANTASTIC phrases on your plaque??? Seriously!!! ;)

galbraithfam said...

I'm so jealous you are taking a cake class and I'm jealous you have a friend like Shauna...craft friends are the best aren't they? I'm going to miss my Galbraith sisters when we move because of that--amongst other reasons! Great job on the cake!

Nicole said...

yes, the cake looks awesome!! nice work! and the plaque looks great as well :) nice job!

Elizabeth said...

Your decorations and the cake turned out so cute! I love it.

Wendy said...

Way cute--the cake, the decorations, everything!

Kristen and Garrett Halligan said...

LOVE this cake! Cute march decor too! I need to get motivated to decorate for more than Christmas and some Halloween one of these days lol...