Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Weather

I am totally enjoying the warm weather we have been experiencing in Utah lately. Even when I walk out the door at 6:50am, it hasn't been too terribly cold. I am happy that I feel like spring is making a comeback!

This time of year (weather wise) is always a bit strange. In the morning you may need a coat and then come afternoon you want to be out in your t-shirt, shorts, and flip flops. Utah-ners totally think it is OK to wear flip flops in 40 degree weather. No problem with that!

Anyway, this temperature thing messes with my body. Sunday night I was freezing as I slept and yet last night I could barely sleep because I was so hot. Too many blankets and the temperature outside is improving. What to do???

Somedays I wish I had one of these:


Others I wish I was wearing this:



Just for the record I think I would totally love a snuggie, as dumb as it looks. I think it is a fantastic idea.

Spring can't come soon enough! I hope the groundhog was wrong!

4 comments:

Nicole said...

Ok so the house I clean had two of these exact colored snuggies...crap, is that what they're called?, I can't see the name anymore, anyway, I thought it was pretty funny when I saw them!

erinmalia said...

chuck would totally love one of those but i just don't know if i could do it.

Kristen and Garrett Halligan said...

Please don't ever give in and get one of those stupid Snuggie things!! Use a robe or blanket! :) Love ya and the upcoming spring weather!

Erin Page said...

Its supposed to snow this weekend...bye bye warm weather :(