Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Moochers Needed


I like to bake. This is no secret. I often find myself making cookies, brownies, cakes, etc. just because. Who doesn't like having sweets in the house? Well, when I lived with my family or roommates there were PLENTY of people to eat them and get rid of them quickly. I just finished a batch of chocolate chip cookies which are delicious, but now I have 4 dozen cookies and 2 of us to eat them. Zack and I can only do so much, although it is a lot, it still isn't enough. I need my roommates back to eat them all and pretend like they didn't. No need for me to put my own secret stash of cookies hidden away in the kitchen somewhere.

This could be a great way for my neighbors to get to know and love us. I just hope I don't become the 'cookie lady' like Monica.

If you are in the neighborhood (or not, whatever) come on by and grab some!

5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I wish I was in the neighborhood!

Shauna said...

I have tasted the wonderfulness that is these cookies. Trust me, if you are in Provo, you should stop by and get some. :)

Kristen and Garrett Halligan said...

I have that problem too, I'm not quite as big a baker as you but I like to make sweets but rarely do because they usually end up going moldy because we cant finish them all! Wish you lived close though, wed take some off your hands!

Erin Page said...

If you ever make too many sweets...please call and let me know! I'll be there in no time!

Jeanette said...

If you ever have to make a trip to your parents house...I work at Heritage Gardens you know, which just so happens to be down the street. :D