Friday, October 19, 2012

Friday Five!

-Zack has been studying round the clock for the past two weeks for three big exams this week!  As we speak (or I guess, read/type) he is taking the biggest of them all, Pharmacology!
 
-We are headed out to the Notre Dame vs. BYU game this weekend and we can't wait!
 
-In addition to the game, Zack's mom and some of his siblings are coming out for the game as well.  We are so excited and can't wait to see some of our family!
 
-If having Zack's family here isn't enough, my mom is coming on Monday and gets to stay and play with us all week long. 
 

-I meant to put up a picture of what my mom sent me in the mail, but I forgot. I'll add it here!  She sent me a darling Halloween banner to put in my window.  I love it!
Don't you just love it?!  I know, you can't see it that well because the lighting in my house isn't great, but it says Happy Halloween.  I think it's the perfect decoration!
 
And because this is my blog and I can, some cute pictures of Elise:
The other day she dragged out her hamper and climbed inside!  All on her own.  So cute!
Elise loves to brush her teeth.  Well, not really.  She loves to eat all of her kid toothpaste, but does let me get in there a little bit to brush.  I'll take it. 


3 comments:

emily said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
emily said...

the banner is super adorable.

and what a fun weekend and week ahead of you! yay for family! enjoy them all and have fun.

Nicole said...

love the banner! yay! keep up the toothbrushing!!