Friday, September 28, 2012

Friday Five!

-For lunch bunch this week I made a copy cat recipe of Auntie Anne's pretzels.  I'm always too cheap to buy a pretzel from the mall, but these made me 12 of them so I thought it was worth it!  You can find the recipe here.  They were very tasty and pretty simple to make!

- I went to a consignment sale this week called Just Between Friends.  Many cities throughout the country put on this sale and there were TONS of clothes, toys, shoes, costumes, etc.!  You name it, they had it.  I had a good time and got some great bargains!  You can click the link and put in your zip code to see if they have one near you! 

-Fall has definitely arrived here in Wisconsin.  I look out my window to all the beautiful colors all day and I love it! 

-Elise had her first real pig tails yesterday!!  It took me about a half hour of chasing her around the apartment to get her to sit still long enough to put them in, but we finally got them, and they were adorable!!  Of course our camera died yesterday so I did them again today for your viewing pleasure!

-Since General Conference is coming up soon, I made little gift bags to give to the girls that I visit teach!  I got the idea here and you are more than welcome to copy me and do the same!!  I'm looking forward to the Relief Society broadcast tomorrow and getting a night off and a yummy dinner with my friends.

2 comments:

Shauna said...

Love the pigtails! And is that the Belly Button book I see her reading? Love!

Elizabeth said...

Love the pigtails!