Monday, November 7, 2011

Happy Halloween

We were able to take Elise trick-or-treating at the medical college this year.  All of the offices decorate to make it look great.  It was fun to take her to a place that is warm and inside- I don't know if future years here will give us snow on Halloween but I'm happy to know that we can always have the school to go to :)  Elise was a skeleton this year!  I'm sorry to say we didn't dress up :( I normally like to but just didn't get around to it.
Zack would hold Elise and she'd reach into the candy bowl and grab some.   She would always grab out 2 pieces of candy in one hand. We didn't even teach her to do that! We are so proud, ha ha.
Taking in her spoils!  It was a lot of fun to take her out and show her off.  I know that holidays and traditions will only get more fun as she gets bigger.  Happy Halloween everyone!

No comments: