Sunday, April 25, 2010

Weekend Wrap-Up

This weekend was busy but fun!  Friday night we went out to dinner with my cousins!  We went to eat at India Palace.  A great little indian place on center street in Provo.  It was delicious and we had a great time!  After eating we watched Avatar.  Zack and I STILL hadn't seen it (because lets be honest, on face value alone- it looks so stupid!).  Zack really liked it, I thought it was ok.  I liked it but I would never feel the need to sit down again to a movie that is 2 hrs. and 45 min!  It was a fun night. 

Saturday my whole family got together for a 'farewell' meal to say goodbye to Ryan and Becky.  They will be moving to Colorado next weekend and we are really going to miss them!!  We ate at Bonsai Grill in Sandy.  I had never been there before but it was so good!  Zack loved it of course because it was Japanese food.  

Sunday was my niece Alison's blessing.  It was fun to be with the family for two days in a row! 

3 comments:

galbraithfam said...

We will miss you guys! I was so sad we were so rushed today but I'm glad I got to at least say good bye to you--it was probably better that way--you didn't have to see me bawl my eyes out! Bonzai was so fun though! Whenever you guys go there, think of me and then post on facebook how good it was so I can live vicariously through you! Love you!

emily said...

sounds like a pretty good weekend!

where are they moving to in colorado? denver area?

Nicole said...

Hey, I need those pics! Email me! :0)